Tuesday, January 24, 2006

been listening to this song over and over again... grabe.. pang 15th time na ata grabe!!!

(clips from stickwitu feat. avant)



(Avant)
Through everythin goin on
were right here
holdin' on
to one anotha

the reason why I love ya:
Your charmin personality
I love your sensitivity

(Now let me take a second cause
I feel your love and essence)
On me...

Wanna here your voice speak
gotta feel your body heat

Love every minute of it...

Your a breath of fresh air
When things have no care...
Thats why I say it baby

(Avante and Pussycat Dolls)
Nobody gonna love me better
Imma stickwitu
Forever

Nobody gonna take me higher
Imma stickwitu

You know how to appreciate me
Imma stickwitu

My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stickwitu


(Avant)
Your a shelter in the storm

(Pussycat) I'm right heree

(Avant) Keepin me away from harm

(Pussycat) I'm neva gonna leavveee you

(Avant)Your a song with beautiful words

(Pussycat) A song

(Avant)Somethin that I never heard(ya aha yeahhh)


Yeah You know how to appreciate me
Imma stickwitu
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stickwitu