Thursday, December 01, 2005

"you"

Mahal kong Bam,

Naalala mo ba yung pinaguusapan natin kagabi? inaasar mo ako about parang nakadate ko na almost everyone from skyline... yung taga mtn view, yung asa bookstore na taga cosmetology, yung friend ng sis mo.. etc.. wala lang.. it just means na.. kaya nga naka date ko lang kasi i was trying and looking around for that perfect someone...

/me sings "then you came out of nowehere i couldn't believe my eyes"... hehehe wala lang.. ive searched for you for so long and you just dont know how happy I have become ever since you came to my life... drama na ako nyaaay!!! kaya if you are thinking if baket ang dami kong nakadate ako kasi siguro i was just waiting for you to come.. hehe lalang. kinikilig nakoo baboo..

ay by the way.. i'll leave you with these..


and i'll always love you
deep inside this heart of mine
i do love you
and i'll always need you
and if you ever change your mind, i'd still
i will, i'd still
i will love you

(ang ating background music hehe)
you remember your mom nagsesenti nagdownload ng mga songs when we were talking sa dining table niyo hehhe...

I love you so much.. my bby ko 4 life! mwaaaah!!

B.A.L.I.W.A.G.(Beauty And Love I Will Always Give),
Bart :p