Saturday, December 17, 2005

buti nalang...

Mahal kong Bam,

Later we are supposed to go to VEgas.. and a while ago.. we were fighting on the phone.. things were going sour... and we were both stressed physically and emotionally.

However, lamo baby ko narealize ko kanina i don't need to go to vegas with you or go somewhere far to be happy with you.. because wherever I go... I can be happy as long as you are with me.. kahit sa house niyo.. kahit sa tanforan.. kahit sa kotse lang kanina sa gitna ng daan while were kissing hahaha...

buti nalang talaga.. we both stood down.. and in return this is by far one of the best evenings I have spent with you ever since we have been together.. because kahit na nagaaway tayu you will feel the love and respect that we show with each other.

I never thought this night would be this good.. looking for xmas gifts for my family at tanforan, nagsimbang gabi pa tayo and watching the wedding date ba yun..

it was just an ordinary day for me until you came and made it super extraordinary for me... giving me experiences that truly makes me happy and take my breath away.. much like how you kissed me tonight.. grabe.. its truly the kiss men! (sorry im not supposed to say men na pala hahaa) your kiss is simply wonderful beb.. haaay nako isa lang naman talga ang gusto ko ngayung pasko.. yun yung makasama and make you happy.. yun lang simple lang ako kasi alam ko ikaw lang magpapasaya sa akin e.. :p

Onga pala kinilig ako when you extended your lips to kiss me sa food court ng tanforan mall in front of all those people.. hay nako you never fail to make me fall in love with you over and over and over again.. I love you so much..

lemee leave you with this..


you look wonderful
you’re everythin I need and more

you look wonderful
so beautiful tonight

you look wonderful
you never leave me wanting more

you look wonderful
so beautiful tonight.



love you much,
bart