Wednesday, April 05, 2006

appreciation.

Mahal kong Bam,

I really appreciate what you did last monday.. na to sleep in your dorm dahil ako ay quote and quote, "got kicked out of the house". Besides, salamat at natapos ko ang essay na kelangan kong isubmit the next day.. I know i cant really match what you have done for me for the past 6months.. all i want to say is that I really appreciate all the things you give to me, the things that you say to make me smile, the thoughtfulness in each and everything you do, and every single thing you have done just to make me happy.

I know I am very fortunate to have and to hold you in my life and i thank God every single day that I spend with you.

I love you baby and I truly appreciate all your sacrifices and your hardwork to make our relationship work.. and knowing that simple fact makes me love you even more and more each day.

I love you baby.. I hope to see you this friday.

Your B.B. winkwink
bart
hehe

p.s. memz:
Person A is for romantic places
Person B is (I really like her very much hehe) for ...... secret :p


Only 18days before our 7th monthsary.. I cant wait mwah